Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Childless Dr. Mommy

So my little goldilocks pumpkin is visiting her father in New Orleans for 3 entire weeks and I just don't know what to do with myself. They left on Christmas - it has been 3 days and I am getting nothing done. It is very depressing to come home to no little pumpking screaming "mamma what are you doing here?" She always says it in such an overdramatic surprised way - it just cracks me up. I guess I am getting something done because I finally started this blog for my new Kyrgyz pumpkin. I have been spending a lot of time watching the DVD's I got for Christmas - Battlestar Gallactica. I just love that darned show. I loved the old one as a kid, but the new one is just so much more! I need to be studying for my next month at work - surgical oncology. There are lots of cancer staging, margins for resection, and cancer subtypes to memorize. I am hoping to be motivated this weekend to commit a lot of that to my ever shrinking memory! I also need to try to make my backyard look kid friendly. My dossier requires a photo album - I have the pictures all taken except for the backyard. We never go out there to ply - so it is a puppy wasteland full of half chewed up plastic dog toys and dead grass - lets here it for the desert. My goal was to take care of it on Tuesday. Miraculously, it has rained the last 2 days and I am hoping to do it tomorrow morning. It is my last picture - then I have to arrange everything and label it. Hearts wide open blog has her photo album up on flickr - it is a tough act to follow!

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power