Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Internet Withdrawal

I am going to be without internet access for almost an entire 7 days.....I might start shaking violently. I don't know how I am going to obsessively compulsively check my email. I might have to turn over my passwords to a friend! Tomorrow we fly to Louisiana to haul all of the stuff we have in storage to the new house in Alabama. I am very excited - although I would be more excited if I could stay there! I thought I was going to have a computer there, but alas, my exhusband has decided to keep the computer and I have not yet purchased a new one. I had to set up my phone line and DSL for my alarm system - so I thought I was going to avoid an internet free interval. Oh well - it will be good for me!
I am still in waiting mode - my dossier is still at the Embassy and my coordinator is getting sick of my weekly "anything new" emails. She is very nice and responds to all of them! I am going to go for at least 2 weeks without sending one...it should be easy since I am not going to have internet access!
I talked to the adoption clinic in Birmingham and am all set - all I need is a referral! I am officially number 2 on the list.

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power