Friday, March 2, 2007

Is this THE saturday...I think not


Today, one of my attendings pointed out something very interesting....this sunday is the only day of the year that is a command....March Fourth (forth!).

But I like to focus on Saturday's so the third. I think that the person who did the wikipedia entry for tomorrow has something to do with aviation....every other event is an transportation event of some sort....mostly plane crashes. So I would not get on a plane tomorrow if I could help it - there seems to be bad airplane Karma for March 3rd! Celebrate Tone Loc's 40th birthday with a cake and some funky cold medina. In Malawi it is Martyr's day - which does not seem a very festive holiday to receive a referral. After perusing the tomorrow's past....I am not feeling a referral kind of vibe. It is Alexander Graham Bell's birthday so a telephone call with a referral may be appropriate.

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power