Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Zebastian

My coordinator called yesterday....she still does not have the medical info and thus can not send me his picture (although she does have his picture and assures me his is gorgeous!). She wanted to know the name I plan on giving him so that the in country coordinator could fill out some paperwork. I don't know what his given name is yet....but it will be his middle name and his first name is (going to be) Zebastian. My daughter really fought for Rockytoe....but I won in the end. It is a good thing that there is a disney character with that name or it would have been quite a fight! The medical info is supposed to be here by the end of the week....so I started buying some things today in my down time today. Hopefully I will have some more definite info my the end of the week. It is such a weird thought to know that soon there will be a cute little baby in my hot pink hotsling! One of the things I had to buy today is a more masculine hotsling - I bought a black and white patterned one for me and a matching one for my daughter to carry with a doll in it. We also bought Happy Feet tonight and are doing some serious tap dancing!

I am so glad I am almost done with trauma - it is really interesting....but a lot of work and emotionally and physically exhausting!

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power