Friday, April 27, 2007

Farms and kids

I have to admit I have been reading a blog for a while that I haven't posted on my links because it has totally slipped my mind. It is by a woman who lives on a farm and just brought home 2 little cutie pies from Kyrgyzstan and I love the farm stuff she puts on her blog in addition to obviously loving the kid stuff. I grew up in a small town in Kansas - although I never lived on a farm, there is something about reading her blog that reminds me of being in kansas again...strangely I mean that in a good way.

So check out the top fave over to the left!

We are getting ready to move into a new house tomorrow - my parents bought a new house and tomorrow is moving day. i will be post call and exhausted and I haven't had enough time to pack. It should really be fun (and that is sarcasm!).

I tried to start Zeb's lifebook on Wednesday and I got as far as the Martha Stewart craft aisle at Michael's Crafts. Too many scrapbooking acid free design stamped stickered papers to choose from! I definitely have to buy something to keep a travel journal in though before I travel in 2 weeks! UGG Speaking of travelling - it looks like I have to change airports in London. Could that be possible - I need to look into that!

1 comment:

Shea said...

So I started reading your blog and said "hey that sounds like me!" LOL!! Yeah we're loopy :) Super loopy between the kids and lambing and getting ready for planting!! Did you see our new babies? I'm beginning to run out of names and I haven't even named these new ones yet!!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power