Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Kyrgyzstan Adoptive Parents Rule

I am well into my 20th hour of being awake and working (very hard I might add)....I am a little delirious and more than a little overwhelmed today by the sheer magnitude of work I had to accomplish. Now I am sitting down to look at all of the super cute pictures I have gotten of Zebastian in the past 2 days. I can't wait until I can post one of two of them....just a couple more weeks I hope! It is hard to believe that I will be holding him in 19 days.
I have to take a minute to write about how happy I am to have met a bunch of really great people throughout this process! Everyone is totally willing to help other families by bringing items, taking pictures and just a simple....I saw your son and he has personality...that is so great. It does take an effort to do those things. Not everyone would go out of their way to find your child...to ask about him, ask to take a picture. Especially when there is so much to do with your own new addition. Thank you Shannon for doing that for me! I wish there was a way to repay the favor.
I am so excited to be travelling soon and just so happy to be involved in this process with such a great bunch of people. Clearly Kyrgyzstan adoptive parents rule.

4 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Michelle-
Which orphanage is your little man in? I was just wondering if we may have met him. We were in Tokmok in late February.

Michelle said...

He is in the Specialized Children's Home in Bishkek.

lara said...

glad you have got people willing to help you what a blessing.

Tina said...

Why, yes Michelle we do. We really do rule.

Heh heh...

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power