Monday, April 2, 2007

toddler clothes


So I think it is pretty clear that I am moderately obsessed with shopping for my new son. Since I do not know for sure if he will be 4 months or 22 months old - I have spent my down time at work today combing the internet for some cute toddler boy clothes. It is not as easy as you might think. I am not a big fan of cutesy dress clothes for toddler boys....I prefer a more of a rough and tumble style. I found a couple of cute things at Baby Gap and Hana Anderson. I even found some cute things at Sears. But I hit the cute toddler boy clothes jackpot at www.tuttibella.com. I worked at a coffee shop for years before my stint as a craps dealer and before medical school......and let me tell you....sugar in the raw is where it's at! There are a bazillion cute shirts, jackets and pants. I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Thanks so much for your blog. We are considering Kyrgystan for our second adoption. I have not had time to read your archives, so I'm not sure if you have already discussed this, but I have some questions...
What agency are you using? Good experience? anything you would do different? other agencies you have learned of that you might recommend? ok, this is a sensitive one, but necessary - your estimates at bottom line cost? Ok, thanks so much in advance. It sounds like you are extremely busy and I would greatly appreciate any insights you could provide.Please contact me at eereid@neo.rr.com :)

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power