Sunday, May 13, 2007

london

i made it to lodon airport change and all. 10 minutes into my flight i have to get up and go the bathroom. there is a 7 foot tall man on the aisle set (i am in the widow seat) and he is not ahppy he made a big to do about standig up and moving out of the way. After I get back into my seat i realize i no longer have my passport. I starte hyperventilating on the inside and ask the 7 foot tall mann if i can get out again a big to do....i can't find it in the bathroom. I ask the flight attendant if anyone has turned one in, She is amazed that i could have lost my pasport so quickly....i am pretty amazing sometimes! She calmly walks me back tomy seat and has me squeeze in past the 7 foot man again and stands there whle I look under my seat and it has magically appeared there even though I looked there like 3 times before. oh you better believe i didn't get up for 7 more hours!
Sorry for the typos - this wierd kiosk has a really annoying keyboard.

happy mothers day everyone!

by the way for some reason the blogger page is all in german except for the posts!

9 comments:

lara said...

I was on a flight last year and heard this women talking to her husband saying dont be nice to anyone dont make eye contact lets just sit here and enjoy our flight alone,i was thankful to be sat by someone who wanted to chat, some people are so miserable!

Mala said...

Oh my! I'm hyperventilating just reading this. Glad you found your passport. Smooth sailing here on out!
Thank you for keeping us updated step by step!! We're all thinking about you!
Happy Mother's Day!

LaJoy Family said...

If you don't have at least 2 or 3 of those kinds of incidences than you haven't adopted! hahahahaha! Hang in there Michelle, it's just your new version of labor pains :-) I am so anxious to read all about this trip, thanks for posting as you can so I can join you on this wonderful journey.

Jackie said...

You're almost there!! Thanks for the update and all the best in the coming days.

Tin said...

I think the 7 foot tall man was playing with your head.

j/k

I am TOTALLY thinking about you every 5 minutes and wondering if you're with the cutie pie!

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Wow, that was a close one. I agree with Cindy, I hyperventilated about something at least once a day on our trip...it's all part of the experience. Thanks for keeping us posted. Happy Mother's Day!

Shea said...

My brother is 7ft tall (literally) and I don't think there's an airplane seat that would fit him :)

I was so paranoid about my passport that I swear I must have checked it's location 100 times just on the plane.

Can't wait to hear more :)

Kara said...

Hi Michelle! It is SO cool to see you here and hear the play by play. Keep 'em coming. Wow - this is just so exciting. I can't wait to hear about the orphanage and Asia Mts., etc...

Kara said...

Hi Michelle! It is SO cool to see you here and hear the play by play. Keep 'em coming. Wow - this is just so exciting. I can't wait to hear about the orphanage and Asia Mts., etc...

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power