Thursday, May 3, 2007

nothing happening

Well....it seems like nothing is going on....the yahoo forum is completely empty. I guess there is nothing to talk about! I am seriously just marking time until I travel in 8 days. I don't know yet what I need to bring...I don't have my visa yet - it is being rushed by the assistant stork. I totally need to buy a new carryon suitcase - since I am only bringing a carryon. I have to figure out all of the rules of carryon luggage too - for flights leaving Heathrow - since I have to change planes in London. Although I have been assured by a good friend that it will be very easy - I can put the shuttle on my credit card and the British Airway people will give me good directions. I such a wuss! I am going to be soooooo broke soon! Seriously, I have been trying to figure out how I am going to manage to pay for my extra trip. Obviously I can pay for it with credit cards...but I am going to be hurting this summer trying to pay for child care, our living expenses and the credit card bills. At least there will be 3 of us to cuddle up with to stay warm when we have to keep the thermostat set at 55 degrees all winter!
I have decided that Zebastian is going to look super cute in purple - so if anyone finds some good purple hats or jumpers...let me know now! Once I travel I won't be able to afford to buy clothes!

8 comments:

Tina said...

I SWEAR I am looking. Promise.

Mala said...

Packing!!! Yeah!! I'm so excited for you! We totally expect a full report on your trip, including where to shop! (Yes, I know it's a whirlwind trip, but I bet you can find a moment to check out the shopping!)

lara said...

Youll be completley broke but a mum of 2 how good is that going to be.
purple clothes I will look around.

LaJoy Family said...

Hey MIchelle! Try orange and light blue...you would be surprised how beautiful orange looks with Asian skin...I avoided it like the plague until I saw the boys in it once and loved it! And since most people don't care for it, I always can find it.

I am excited about your upcoming trip and can't wait to read about it! You will do fine wit just a carry on, and somehow the money will figure itself out.

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Have fun getting ready to go meet your little man. It is all so exciting!

imtina said...

Oh, I LOVE orange and navy together on boys. There is a whole orange group of boys in Zannie's class. They all have orange windbreakers and shirts and it looks great.

I still say Zeb is going to rule in olive green. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Shea said...

I realized the other day that on any given day one of my boys will be in orange. It looks Gorgeous on them :) I did have to rethink the outing that had all 5 of us in clashing shades of orange though... that was a bit much (have no idea how that happened!).

Purple is good tho'... I like purple... and green... any shade of green.

Michelle said...

I must concur 100% about orange. Sounds like orange is the winner especially when paired with blue!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power