Thursday, May 24, 2007

Waiting again.

I am so glad to see that Tina is safe with a little girl in her arms! She is going to owe us all some pictures and stories when she has time in the next couple of months!
I heard from the family that is adopting the little girl I wrote about in previous posts. I am so happy that she is going to have a family. I guess I am off the hook for winning the lottery. I did buy a lottery ticket today - but I am on call and can't check the numbers until I get home....maybe I am a millionaire right now .....if so ZUTANO'S for everyone!
Today is Thursday - and the way I undersand it....adoption petitions get issued on Thursdays. So I am crossing my fingers that today is my day. Once I hear the adoption is official - I will be able to breathe at least a half of a sigh of relief.

I have planned out my big move to alabama - which will get me to Birmingham around the 26th of June and give me a couple of days to try to get settled before I have to start work. I spent a lot of time working on a decorating plan for my new house and researching shrubbery that will grow in zone 7. My front and back yard are huge with no landscaping at all or a fence or anything. I am way over my head in terms of lawncare! I am trying to plan some kind of fence/hedge thing. So instead of studying for my new job - I am writing down how to plan my hedge. I am sooooo easily distracted.
If my adoption becomes final today - I am posting my favorite Zebastian picture!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

It doesn't look like my first comment posted :(

I know what you mean about being distracted...I can only imagine how I'll be when I get a referral ;) Watch out!!

I can't wait to see pics of baby Zeb.

Mala said...

Crossing my fingers and sending good vibes... Today IS your day!!!

Tina said...

I am going to send some good vibes too since I'm in spitting distance of the building. Come on Zeb!!

Shannon said...

Fingers crossed!!!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power