Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Nothing New

So it has been awhile since I posted anything. There really won't be much more adoption news...I am just waiting until this little countdown clock hits zero!
I did meet up with a fellow adoptive mom on Saturday to do some serious babies r us damage! She lives about an hour and a half south of Tucson and came into town for the afternoon. Her new daughter is in Zeb's orphanage but in the other baby room - we share the same court date for finalization! It was so much fun to have a real person to gab with about the process and the kids and all of the crazy emotions this process creates. This is written by someone who started crying over hamburgers while talking about one of the kids at the babyhouse! I would be totally lost without the awesome online community for kyrgyzstan adoptions (read kyrgyzstanadoption yahoo forum!), but it was soooooo wonderful to make a real live connection. I hope that down the road I can make more real life connections with Zeb in tow....I am coming for you Tina! haha. Shannon - you can run but you can't hide!

This month I am working at a private hospital in Tucson and it has been pretty nice. The hours are much better so far this month and I am hoping those hours continue! My daughter comes back from New Orleans today so I can give her lots of hugs and maybe get some sleep - finally!
I am hoping she gets here in time to go to the miniature golf place. Their flight was delayed so I am not 100% sure when they will get in.

3 comments:

tina said...

Oh man...you went shopping at BRU without me? I'm so jealous now.

Have fun with L. Glad you can sleep again!!!

Michelle said...

1256 am - look who isn't sleeping! I got a bunch of hand me down boy babuy clothes from my sister too...it is always fun to go shopping for free in your living room!

Jackie said...

Sounds like a fun day! I can't wait to indulge in some BRU shopping myself one of these days. Welcome home to your little girl.

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power