Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thanks Sloan!




Sloan was so nice to send me some new pictures of Zebastian! YEAH! There seems to be a lot of pink clothing at the orphanage! I think he looks really healthy. No smile for the camera - his photogenic sister will have to train him on that one! Pretty soon he will be hamming it up like the rest of us!
It may be possible that my pick up trip may coincide with other families pick up trips in August - I am hopefull to meet some other adoptive parents while I am over there!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Awwww....it's so great that you were able to get these additional images of Zeb. He looks really cute and healthy. It's just a matter of time now ;)

Mala said...

Great pictures!!! Hey, I'll travel with you in August (fingers crossed)!!!

lara said...

more great photos he really is a little darling.

Michelle said...

I really feel so lucky that I have known so many people who have been able to see him and hold him and take pictures of him for me. I think it is really the exception rather than the rule that I have so many pictures of him at the baby house. Thank you Sloan, Shannon, and Heather!

Tina said...

Yeah Sloan. Our community rocks.

He is soooo cute and so Zebby.

Shannon said...

Awwww-too cute! I think pink looks fabulous on him! Great to see Jeanie, too - it really takes me right back.

Nathan, Amanda, Violet & Anara said...

Ok, I am totally spying, but I gasped when I saw a picture of Jeanie. What an amazing woman!!! We brought Anara home with her help too. You have a beautiful family.
Amanda

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power