Sunday, August 5, 2007

London

Well, here I am again...in London. All of the research I did.......it seems I never realized that I had to buy an actual ticket for Zeb's trip home.....ooops. So I just bought him one - it was pretty cheap...but I felt like an idiot! How did I not realize that I needed a little ticket for him!

The flight was nice....it is so much more fun to travel with a companion versus alone! I am especially looking forward to actually sleeping on the next leg of the journey to Bishkek. It is soooo much fun to look at my countdown to Zebastian and see no more days only hours. Everytime I think about putting him in that super cute little red mouse hat that I bought last March I come really close to crying. It seems like it has been such a long time that I have been waiting for him - but thinking about him has just been on hold with all of the crazy life changes I have had in the last 2 months. Now that I am on my trip to pick him up - I am just thinking about him and it is a little bit overwhelming. It doesn't help that I still don't have an actual crib at home....although there is one on order and paid for at babies r us. We do have a glider ( it is in the box....but at our house nonethe less!) We are also still working on childcare....boy do I sound completely unprepared or what?!
It will all get done and I can't wait. Off to get some starbucks....mmmmm.

We did finally get a hotel in Almaty and will be staying at the hotel grand eurasia....hurrah!

6 comments:

Julie & John Wright said...

Oh you made me L.O.L. literly

We continue to pray that all goes will for you
Blessings John

Tina said...

Oh Michelle,

I am thinking of you all the time and wondering how it's all going! Post pictures!!

Jackie said...

Here's hoping all goes smoothly ;) Can't wait for updates...and lots of pics.

Mala said...

Michelle,
We're all thinking of you and wishing you a speedy trip!
Keep us updated and post lots of pictures!!! Can't wait to see Mr. Zeb in his adorable hats!

Shea said...

Hey Michelle! Somehow in the hustle and bustle of our lives (my brother and 2 of his kids came for a 5 day impromptu visit, 2 visits to see Thomas the Tank Engine "for real" and coming to terms with a now mobile 18 month old (yeah for Beckett but UGH for Mommy!) I missed that you were leaving... I knew it was soon, but didn't realized you were enroute!

I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see pics!!

and who could resist such a cute hat?? :)

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Only 7 hours left on your counter...I am so excited for you!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power