Monday, December 3, 2007

Autumn


One of the things I really missed while living in Arizona was the fall. I missed any change of seasons really and of course water....I missed water. I wanted to take some nice fall pictures with all of the colors. My drive to work in the morning (yes my 45 minute drive) well in the morning it is pitch black...but on my way home in the afternoon it is... ok it is usually already dark...but when I am post call the drive home is beautiful. There are so many trees and in the last month it has been sooo beautiful. When I came out to Alabama last November to look for houses I was so impressed by it beauty. I am still so impressed. Keith and I drove around a lot this weeked and this area is sooo beautiful. I am starting to sound more and more like my mom. I felt like her this weekend too! She used to love to drive around and look at houses - I have memories of her wanting to drive around and look at houses since way back when I was in third grade. Keith and I have been driving around looking at plots of land to build our new house on.....you know the one we are going to build in like 5 years. It is so much fun to make plans for the future with someone who doesn't think you are insane!
Anyway - I am off this week and have kind of missed my window for really beautiful fall pictures, but Keith took this about 2 weeks ago. It is the view from our back porch.

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power