Friday, December 28, 2007

The first half of Christmas


L isn't back yet so her presents sit unopened - but Z is grooving on his presents. He got a little overwhelmed with all of the toys so we stopped opening presents and are going to let him open some when his sister gets home. He isn't walking or standing independently yet, but he was pulling himself up on the presents and pulling really hard to get the bows off....they would pop off and he would topple over backwards....I think that was his favorite xmas morning activity. There will be no pictures of me on xmas day appearing here. I had been at work up all night on the day before xmas eve and then back at work at 3pm xmas eve until around noon xmas day and I look it! Once L gets home I will probably post more xmas pictures - we drive down to New Orleans tomorrow to get her.

3 comments:

Hannah Paulina said...

Hi Michelle!
I just read your blog and found that you are now adopting from Ghana!!! You are amazing! I am so excited for you!

Zeb looks great! So love your blog!
Happy New Year!
Sloan

Suzanne said...

It's great to have you back, Michelle. I was even starting to get a tad worried about you. See, I'm already practicing my mom skills.

That's a great picture of you and your little ones under 'O's Birthday.'

-Suzanne

Tasha said...

Sounds like the little one had a nice holiday!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power