Friday, December 28, 2007

I am soooo bad

I have been sooooo busy and working a lot of extra hours to pay for xmas. I don't think I have ever gone this long without posting on my blog. I did see my tag on the 22nd and have been working on that. Since I have 139 posts I have to do 100 interesting facts....and frankly I am just not that interesting so it has been slow going. I am hoping to have it done in a few days. I have basically been working 24 hour shifts every other day for the last week and a half and have to go back in for who knows how long in 3 hours....ug.

enough excuses!

2 comments:

A Pawn In This Game Called Life said...

Those 24-hour shifts should give you some material to use for your 100-fact post!

Lori

Marnie said...

I had a hard time with 8 interesting things about myself. 100 is out of the question. "Z" is getting so big an adorable. It sounds like Christmas was a hit. Next year will be even better.

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power