Monday, February 18, 2008

Pity party is over!

I just read Suzanne's blog and it reminded me that life is good. I have been so tired and overworked lately it is a little easy to forget how super awesome my life really is right now. I have been putting in so many extra hours at work for the moonlighting money I forgot how awesome my job really is. Part of the reason I am so excited about my job is that I have the opportunity to moonlight and make extra money....but I love getting off at 3pm and heading home too!

So thank you Suzanne for reminding me that I am very happy with my life and thank you valentines day for left over half price chocolates....I think those helped too.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Aw, shucks. I'm glad I could help out! Glad you're feeling better about everything.

-Suzanne

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power