Thursday, September 4, 2008

First day of school


I can't believe I have such a cute daughter! Ok I may be a little biased. She definitely doesn't have Mala's daughter's Top Model moves...but we are working on it - maybe a couple of episodes of the price is right might help.
She just spent the weekend in a hotel with her dad up here as he and his mom evacuated from Gustav. I think she really enjoyed seeing him. I always worry about the aftermath of his visits because he is not quite as structured with her as we are so it can be a challenge to get back into the swing of things.
We shall see what happens - her dad headed back to New Orleans today and I will be picking her up at school in an hour and a half with my fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

ADORABLE! I think she is definitely model-material. Hope the first day of school went great!

Jackie S said...

She is a beauty, Michelle!!!

Mala said...

She looks pretty fierce to me! In an absolutely cutie-patootie kind of way.
Your daughter is beautiful. Hope she had a great day at school.

mbyrne said...

Great picture, I downloaded to my screensaver.

Love
Dad

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power