Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lessons from work and home

In the last 2 days I have worked 18 hours of overtime...that is one third of my agency fee paid! It is exhausting and seeing some of these unscheduled OR cases...ie emergency, unexpected, trauma etc....reminds me that your life can literally change in a second and it is sooo important to enjoy every moment of your life....no matter how bad a day you may have had!

Of course that is easier said than done when one of your pipes bursts and there is literally poop running down your basement wall! At least we have indoor plumbing...right?! I think we are going to be investing in some sort of deep cleaning vaccuum cleaner in the near future. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

janiece said...

HAHA--it always happens at the worst time doesn't it? When you figure out the right kind, let me know! Between our disasters, 3 wild kids and the 2 hairy elkhounds--I've destroyed most vaccumming systems. We are the true test!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power