Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas


Z is piling his presents into his trailor. I had too many favorite pictures to post so I made a flikr set:
It has some of my favorite pictures. It was a really fun morning. We were very orderly for the first 2 presents that everyone opened then within like 5 minutes it was like a tornado flew into our living room...everybody was talking and ripping presents open - wrapping paper everywhere, babies howling, it was literally pandemonium as every kid tried to get help with a new present and each person was running in at least 2 different directions at one time. We had to abandon present opening and the parents had to retreat and regroup. Thank goodness Santa had the good forethought to completely open and hook up presents so we could initiate the emergency parent protocol...operation redirect to distract the older kids.
You will see from the pictures that our family now has Rock Band for O's PS2...and I am officially a junkie. O said today...."are you sure Santa brought this for me and not you....there wasn't a name on it....maybe it was your present". All I can say is that I made Keith and O go to walmart today and buy a second guitar for it. You would have to if you would have heard Keith singing Mississippi Queen...haha...no seriously.
It was a great day. I hope y'all had as wonderfull a day as I had. Of course, by Christmas baking plans (pound cake and norwegian kringler) fell to the bottom of my to do list as Rock Band world tour dominated the day. I am trying to catch up....everything is cooling now...but I think I burnt the pound cake. Oops.
As you look at pictures....just imagine how much better they would have been if everyone had been in matching footed christmas pajamas.....oh in two years watch out.

3 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas. I played Rock Band yesterday for the first time and I could totally see how it would be addictive!

Jackie said...

Certainly looks like a Merry Christmas was had by all!! Great pics :)

Be Merry,
Jackie

Tapsalteerie said...

Looks like everyone had a grand time! We're totally addicted to SingStar so I understand :)

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power