Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ready for Christmas



I just finished wrapping all of the presents and decorating my first cookie cake....my circle is a little lopsided but so am I! We spent way tooo much money on presents and it doesn't really look like that much...of course it will look way more magical tomorrow. It will look especially magical with the christmas tree lights on.
We didn't make it to sit on Santa's lap this year....does that make us bad parents....maybe our social worker won't recommend us as adoptive parents if we are missing a year of Santa pictures...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Lopsided is good! Don't worry, we didn't go see Santa either and I don't think we're bad parents. E would be terrified and traumatized by it so I think not subjecting him just for a photo-op actually makes us good parents! :) Hope you have a wonderful time with all the kids tomorrow! Merry Christmas sista! :)

Brand New Mama said...

Don't feel bad...we didn't make it to Santa's lap either this year. Of course I didn't feel that bad until my mother-in-law asked if we had gone...

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power