Monday, January 19, 2009

We made it!












Yes, we somehow made it through 9 days of all of these kids at the happiest place on earth. In many ways it went way better than i had anticipated. We actually got to sleep several hours a night because we wore all of the kids out sooooo much. Of course, the grown ups were also very worn out! I think I only threatened to leave the kids at the lost child area once or twice....actually, I didn't threated it even once! We spent thousands more dollars than we had anticipated....I suppose you should always see that coming huh?!

Zeb's favorite ride was the bus ride from the hotel...seriously....it was the only ride he rode on that he went "whee" and laughed and held up his arms. Although we did make it to Blizzard Beach on day 2 before Florida was thrust into the dead of winter and Zeb went down the little kiddie water slide like 20 times.

Lilianna went to the bippity-boppity boutique for a fairytale princess makeover on Friday and told everyone she was a jedi master princess. She had several older boys at the Mission to mars play area calling her "highness" while they were all playing. She and O also bought lightsabers (did I spell that right?)...it was make your own light saber. If someone had told me when I was 5 years old that when I grew up my 5 year old daughter would be calling herself a jedi master and making her own light saber...I would have... well... been jealous...really because I totally wanted a light saber when I was 5. My friend Jennifer's little brother had a light saber. I also would have thought they were crazy! You will notice that Princess Lilianna is riding one of those hover motorcycle things from the moon of endor in that picture.

I am totally posting some more pictures tomorrow of the trip and of Zeb's birthday finally!

3 comments:

Tapsalteerie said...

OMG that pic of L (the second one) is soooo funny! Her facial expression has Jedi Master Princess all over it!!

Looks like y'all had a blast!!

I can't wait to take our brood to DW!

Jackie said...

That family picture is great!!! Glad to hear you survivied the 9 days at the happiest place on earth.

Shannon said...

Glad you're back safe and had a great time! Sure sounds like the kids enjoyed it. I LOVE that L was the Jedi Master princess and oh, don't be jealous....I DID have a lightsaber when I was a kid (as well as every Star Wars action figure and ship ever made)! :)

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power