Monday, February 2, 2009

optimism


So I have been feeling very optimistic the last week. On Friday we got our dependent care refund check...yeah extra money...our homestudy is done (and now actually paid for), our I600A is en route to Atlanta. On Saturday, I worked an extra shift and 2 of my patients were named Aaron. Today, one of the kids I saw preoperatively at the children's hospital had the same birthday as Aaron...and then at lunch time I got a somewhat unexpected email with 3 new pictures of him and ...get this....a video is on it's way to me. I am feeling just so super optimistic. I can't believe all of the pictures, now a video and 2 people who have met Aaron and talked with him (via Kuba). I feel so lucky to be able to hear about him. So my cup is definitely half-full.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Soooo cool - I'd say destiny is telling you something! :) Can't wait to see the new pictures!

Pamela said...

Excellent signs, Michelle. Looks like the stars and everything else are beginning to align. Fantastic!

Kimberly said...

Half full always feels way better than half empty!
That's wonderful!
Kimberly

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power