Saturday, April 25, 2009

Last weekend











Someone loves the jumparoo so much they would rather fall asleep in it than be taken out of it! We went to a crawfish boil at homestead hollow...which is a large plot of land that has old west-like buildings and a stage. they have a lot of craft festival things there. It was the first time I had been there and let me tell you the crawfish sucked...it was like someone put some salt in the boil and said...now it is seasoned...ug.
They had a horse cart that we rode on...Lilianna rode in the front with the crusty old cowboy dude that ended up scaring the crap out of her and she cried for like 10 minutes.
As you can see the back pack lives. Zeb was a little confused that he didn't get to ride in it..but he and Benjamin are well on their way to being a dynamic duo. The other day Zeb was in his little booster chair at the table and Benjamin was in the jumparoo in the kitchen and they were having a very important and completely unintelligible discussion. I really love that they are together at the babysitter's house all day instead of being in different rooms like they would be at a daycare center. When they finally start school (in 2012 and 2013) they will only be one year apart.
Lilianna's dad came to pick her up for the weekend and Keith is out camping with O this weekend so it is me and th boys for 2 days...I may start understanding their unintelligible conversation by the end of the weekend. In about 20 minutes we are making a junk food run because that is what I do with I am home alone with babies!
I am also buying the Caprica 2 hour pilot that went on sale last week and I am watching it without Keith becuase he totally watched the Battlestar Galactica series finale...like the very last one without me. When we are 80 years old and can't remember what we were talking about...I will be bringing that up.

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power