Saturday, April 18, 2009

they grow up so fast


Tonight, I put Benjamin down in his little pack n play bassinet and he whined and rolled around and I went into my bedroom. I came out and he had his little hands on the side with his big melon peering out over the top. As soon as he saw me he gave me such a proud grin! His head totally cleared the side....so the time has come for us to take off the super cute little bassinet part of the pack and play.
For some reason that has made me really sad. No more babies...no more cute little pack and play bassinet. I had such a cute little polka dot sheet for it too...it just doesn't look the same on the bottom.
They grow up soooo fast. This last year has gone by at like record speed. I think tonight might be another cookie dough in the bathtub kind of night. I hope I get over this cold soon...it has made me way too sappy!

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power