Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Court day....


We finally took care of it...yeah us! Zeb is officially Zebastian Almaz Byrne-Cox and so Keith is legally Z's dad as of August 24th. Although he has really been his dad since way before that...
I am thinking two more...one standing next to Lilianna a little to my right by Ben's feet and one on in front of O a little to his left...both of them just about Lilianna's height. I think all families should be expanded to make aesthetically pleasing photos (that is kind of a joke there people)....although 3 would fit too....add a little guy who could stand in front of 2 and lilianna....I am liking that too.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

BEAUTIFUL family! I have to agree - 2 or 3 more would make a very lovely addition to your photo. :)

Mala said...

Firstly, congratulations!!!!

And I totally agree. This photo is completely unbalanced... must get 2 or 3 more beautiful children in it!

Jackie said...

You have been busy busy!! Love all the updates and pix. Congratulations to all of you!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power