Friday, September 25, 2009

Random Rant

When I adopted Zeb, he became my son...legally...when the court in Kyrgyzstan issued the adoption decree. It is totally messed up that he had to pass a visa medical exam to come home. My insurance company treats him like my biological child...but my country treats him like some random immigrant. I hope the FACE act passes someday....and by someday I mean like soon.

To round out my being irked at the unfairness of the US government.....now organizations arguing for the public option in health care are saying that if the government ran health care it would be fair and that insurance companies now are corrupt and unfair. Insurance companies may be corrupt but we know what a public option would look like....have any of these people been to the DMV?!

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power