Wednesday, October 7, 2009

One more step!

Yeah...we got our updated background clearance from Alabama. So, now we are one step closer. Last time (In February) our homestudy approval only took 5 business days....the say to allow 2 months...so I am guardedly optimistic.

Has anyone ever had referral envy? You know...where you read of someone who just got their referral (s) and you are happy for them and at the same time you may want to have a pity party....I am not saying that happened to me on Monday....but you know...it can happen.

I also made up a little music gadget for my blog...I haven't decided if I should post it or not. I don't want anyone to be all busted at work for looking at my blog by the big sound of Brooke Fraser singing "Albertine"...but I love that song! So beware...it may be coming soon!

1 comment:

Tapsalteerie said...

Congrats on one more step!

I was totally thinking about you on Sunday (Oct.4th) as we drove into Alabama to pick up the new pigs.

I promise to do a homeschooling update soon! Thanks for calling me out on it!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power