Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snow!

The snowman....it is impressive in its enormity...I know!
Even Ben Helped...although he was a little surprised at how cold snow is!

Lilianna just wanted to throw snowballs..but she got on board..I think she could be a snowbunny or at least do a chapstick commercial!


Zeb is not so excited about cold weather

It snowed in early december and I am just now getting around to posting pictures. Amazingly, we all had gloves and hats...although Ben's head is so darn big he probably could have worn Keith's hat and it would have fit. I totally missed my last chance to get Ben some ridiculous Christmas reindeer outfit this year...oh well!


1 comment:

Tapsalteerie said...

Love the snow pics! We haven't had any (thankfully... even tho' the kids disagree) yet, but our snowy/icy season is still coming (Oh January how I hate your weather!).

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power