Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The US Postal Service..

Yesterday, I started getting antsy about why we haven't received our updated I797. All of our info, homestudy and all were into our USCIS office on Oct 23. I sent them an email on Nov 13 to confirm that they had received the homestudy....they never responded.

Yesterday, I sent another email to the Atlanta USCIS office to confirm that they had received our homestudy from our government agency (all homestudies must be approved by DHR in the state of Alabama). I also emailed my homestudy agency. My agency said...chill out it might take 3 months for an ammended I797.

USCIS finally wrote me back and said it had been approved in early November and mailed to us in early November. OOPS! So I told them we never received it and could they please send us another one.

So YEAH we have our approval...and booo it never got to us. It is no big deal because we are still wiating on court...although it would have been nice to send it over with out dossier this week.

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power