Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010

I know this post is a little bit late....but everytime I write 2010 on the date line of anything...I think it is sooo crazy that it is the year 2010.

Things are getting really interesting this year. I am finally finishing my residency and we have started trying to get a handle on what that means for our family starting in July. It is a bit like winning the lottery...I get to work fewer hours and make more money. How cool is that!

We are getting old...how NOT cool is that....it is my 20th high school reunion this year. Will we go? ummm..very unlikely....but still it has been 20 years since I graduated from High school and I keep thinking what the 17 year old Michelle would say about me now...well except for calling me fat...that is a no brainer...I would tell myself to start exercising. Kids can be so cruel!

I wonder if in 20 years I will look back on 2010 and say these were the best years of our life. I have never said that about another time period in my life...because it just keeps getting better. I wonder how in the world my life could get any better though...my awesome kids and fantabulous husband! Maybe in 20 years I will be posting via ESP IP from my levitating car...that would be pretty cool.

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power