Friday, January 15, 2010

feeling much better

I woke up this morning feeling so much better. I got a super good night's sleep and I was just back to my normal optimistic self. These things happen in international adoption and you just have to well-rested enough to roll with the punches...I suppose. Although, i was really grumped out about the whole thing.
So today I started anew and though that the timing might be better....I was very optimistic.

Then around 430pm I got another call from our coordinator and turns out....they decided to let us and one other family file for a court date before the 90 day waiting period because our applications had been approved before the 90 day rule went into effect. So we are back on for a travel date sometime that may or may not be before March...I love uncertainty!

In any event we got some other news of other forms of uncertainty associated with court dates, but it just rolled right off my back. I think the over the top disappointment I felt on Wednesday kind of pre-conditioned me for any kind of curve balls this process might throw at us in the next couple of months...so that is a good thing.

I am happy again and feeling better about the whole thing!

2 comments:

Tapsalteerie said...

Nothing like a little uncertainty to keep things fresh right? :)

Glad you're back to feeling like yourself :)

Shannon said...

Holy cow! That's awesome!! I just know those girlies are going to be enjoying summer here!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power