Sunday, January 31, 2010

Getting Ready...

I went to Walmart to get some eggs and found some adjustable waiste band capri pants on sale in a child's size 8. Finally! I had been looking at my usual upscale boutique...you know...Target....and I hadn't been able to find either casual long skirts or capri's in B's size. So I was very excited and that was all it took....I bought some capri's, a couple of shirts, 2 pairs of shoes, a little outfit to sleep in....45 minutes later...I was still not home with the eggs.

I walked in with like 6 bags and Keith smiled and said I was cute when I was nesting.

3 comments:

bbqdaisy said...

I can't wait to follow your journey as you go to Ghana ... two days I believe and you GO! I will be praying for your court date on Friday!! BLESSINGS IN HIM! Maria

Shannon said...

Ahh, nesting - I've been doing that for the past 2 years! I'll have to remember the egg excuse - that could get me a solo trip to WalMart. :)

Kara said...

What exciting news! We'll be thinking of you on your journey. Hope everything goes really well for you guys.

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power