Wednesday, January 6, 2010

No travel - yet!

We heard today that we are not on the court docket for Friday Jan 15...so we are not travelling. However, we will find out who our judge is on next Wednesday and hopefully that will get us moving in the right direction.

It is truly a blessing to have run around for the last 2 days trying to get things organized. Travelling was not even on our radar...I guess it is because we have been waiting for so long...not just for B and V, but for Aaron too.

Yesterday when Keith and I were running around getting stuff done we were talking about just that. Because I have been waiting so long, there have been a lot of mom type things I haven't really thought about or processed because I was kind of holding back to protect myself from getting hurt. Then I was hit head on with all of that stuff on monday....all of the 6 million details that I had filed away in the address them later in the process filebox. They all dumped out on the floor and were like knee deep and completely disorganized! Now that we are not travelling right now, I have time to sort them out and address them thoroughly!

So, it is a disappointment, but great opportunity to get things prepared and in order.

Of course, we have been trying to get some Magic Schoolbus dvd's to Beacon House and now we have missed another opportunity! oh well!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Bummer! But, you are right - now you can get totally organized and ready for those dolls!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power