Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh the horror...

We don't have cable at home and the Lost season premier was Tuesday night....we thought we would just stream it like usual sometime this week and catch up...we have only been waiting for the premier like a year! But everyplace we go online tells us......

you suckers are out of the country and can't watch lost....nanny.nanny booo booo

Well, the message is something like that.

Oh the horror.

So I told Keith we can stream 3 hours of uninterrupted Lost on Valentines Day with my candy and flowers.

Still.....I would like to see it now. I suppose I should sleep.

1 comment:

Brand New Mama said...

I have finally had time to catch up on all my blogger-friends posts and can't believe you're there! I know you feel like it has taken forever, but for those of us who've done this before, I feel like this has gone kinda fast for you! I can't wait to see the pics of the girls! Prayers and Good Vibes!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power