Friday, February 12, 2010

ready to leave...

We are frantically packing to leave ghana in 4 minutes....well we are packed, but keith is taking an extra long shower...like always!!!!!

It has been such a wonderfull trip - we are ready to come home...but we are ready to come home with our new daughters and that isn't going to happen for a while. It is a weird feeling walking away from 2 little girls who are legally our daughters, but who we can't care for yet.

keith asked me if I was ok as we left and I told him I just wasn't going to think about it yet. So I am sure half way to Amsterdam, I will not be able to hold out any longer!

by the way, it is snowing in Alabama and school was called on account of snow...I guess that groundhog knew what he was talking about!

4 comments:

Megan, aka LadyofMoonlight said...

I hope you're having a safe trip home :) Just think of it as preparation for your Gotcha trip (which will hopefully happen sooner rather than later!).

Jackie said...

Safe travels home, Michelle. I do hope the wait to bring your girls home happens sooner than expected. Fingers crossed!!!

Mala said...

Have a safe flight home!

Tapsalteerie said...

Safe travels!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power