Friday, February 26, 2010

Ticker...

You may have noticed that I placed a little ticker on the side of my blog...it says
"Waiting for our decree is _____ days old"

I have refrained from tickers in the past...but I thought it was funny because waiting for the steps in this process does get sooo old! So for now we wait for our decree and our wait is 18 days old! Our passport wait is like 11 days old...but one wait at a time!

Did I mention how much I dislike being in the ICU...I think it is the process of rounding on patients in the morning. If I could just work 30 hours and go home I would be fine...even if I were exhausted and busy for the entire 30 hours. Being awake for 24 hours and then to be expected to read a bunch of scrawly handwriting, find labs, look at chest xrays and then synthesize the info and provide patient care between hours 25 and 30 pushes me right over the edge. I know stop complaining...I really do love my job and I am very lucky to be able to do something I love....every other month except this month - haha!

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power