Friday, March 19, 2010

being over 35 rocks...

I am running around the house packing (for our weekend trip) and cleaning...and blasting Lilianna's Ipod songs and singing along with Hannah Montana and Avril Lavigne (ok...Avril Lavigne is on Lilianna's ipod because Keith has it on his IPod...you are so busted Keith)...

I am so glad I am not in my angst ridden 20's. Being over 30 is such a good thing.

What are a few wrinkles, a couple of gray hairs and 20 pounds in exchange for the contentment, insight, and wisdom of age!

1 comment:

Tapsalteerie said...

Totally love a little Avril every now and then... when I'm feeling a bit angst-ish... if I'm really wanting to relieve the horror I'll pop in some Alanis...

Totally agree about being contented now in my 30s... contented and accepting...

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power