Saturday, March 6, 2010

Marriage

One of our babysitters (the daughter of our main, totally awesome babysitter) is getting married on Monday. It is just their families at the courthouse. Talk of weddings reminds me of something...oh right...how totally and completely in love I am with my husband.



One of my friends who is very disillusioned with the idea of love asked me once..why in the world I got married again. Before I met my husband, I honestly and truly didn't believe that real, storybook, movie plot (starring Meg Ryan) love existed. Before I met my husband I can even imagine myself asking someone that very same question. I am sure there are lots of people who love their spouses as much as Keith and I love each other...but it certainly feels so priceless and special and rare. I just love him more each day...even on the days when he is stressed out and grumpy.

I have been trying to come up with a list of rules or advice to give my girls when they get older to help them avoid Mr Not So Right and find Mr. The One. It is still a work in progress and, of course, I don't expect for one minute that my girls will follow any of my advice! Yet, I still work on my list!

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power