Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Bushel and a Peck

I follow a blog called "A Bushel and a Peck"...it is over there on my list and recently the blogger changed her design and now it is more than a blog (in my opinion) it is like a little magazine with articles on adoption, trauma and attachment, homeschooling, large family life.

I love this blog so much. She shares so many tips on trauma and attachment that have worked for her family. This is a place to go online that chronicles an adoptive family trying tips from professionals and telling you how it works...it is well written and easy to navigate.

I was just reading over it...as I kill some time at work....and thought to myself how just totally fabulous this blog is and wanted to shout it to the world! haha...here is my shout!

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power