Friday, April 9, 2010

To Russia with apparently no love....

OK....you don't send back you babies. That's all I have to say. Disruptions might need to happen in some cases and I DO NOT pretend to know what it is like to have to disrupt an adoption...I am prayerfull that I will not have to walk that road ever. But they do happen...and there is a right way to do it..if it has to be done.

What shouldn't happen is putting a child on a plane back to their birthcountry with a note. It is wrong for the child, the family, and all of the other families in process. Boom...all the families in process...maybe even in Russia right now to adopt are totally hosed.

I am very disheartened to say the least about this family's actions. How FRUSTRATING!

2 comments:

Tapsalteerie said...

I haven't heard about this! What happened?

Tapsalteerie said...

OK... hit one of my Russian adoption blogs and saw...

How horrible for all involved and how awful that this act will halt or hold up so many families... it is very sad :(

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power