Friday, April 2, 2010

Why am I so antsy at this stage....

Ok...I am like a woman obsessed.  For some reason during the last 6 weeks I had some serious calmness kicking.  It could be 6 weeks it could be 6 months or more...I was OK with that.  I was thinking about homestudy updates and extensions if they weren't home by October...I was calm and had some perspective.
 
That is gone.  Now I am freaking out because my approval hasn't made it from one government office to another one in 8 business days.  Come on Michelle...get a grip...it is a government office!
 
Even if we had our visas by next friday we can't travel until the 24th at the earliest...so why am I soooo totally  freaking out.
 
Lilianna is sick today...she threw up at school and I had to go pick her up...so I cleaned the house and wanted to start sorting through clothes for Zoe.  The clothes are in the attic and I couldn't get them down and had a total freak out about that. 
 
I also haven't had any coffee in almost 2 weeks in a futile effort to save money...maybe I just need to chomp on a bag of ground coffee in order to relax!

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power