Sunday, April 18, 2010

Zebby Zebby...

Zeb has exploded into such a character. His speech has improved about 100 fold in the last 2 months. He is hysterical and soooo completely sweet. Out of nowhere he will flash a super cheesy smile and point at me dramatically and say..."I love YOU mommy!" It is sooo funny.

He also will make binoculars out of his hands and say..."I haaaaaaave biiiiiiNOCULARS hAHAHAHHA" laughing an evil villain laugh. I think this must be from a cartoon of some sort...but it is hysterical.

Today he said..."Mom...I'm a superhero" he turned around in a circle and said "I have a lot of work to do" and ran off out of the kitchen.

If you ask him something like...Zeb are you thirsty or Zeb are you sleepy....or anything like that he says......."No....I'm Zebby Zebby".

I am so lucky - Zeb just totally rocks!

No comments:

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power