Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Embassy ..

So, on Monday the bio uncle of my daughters went to the embassy for his interview.  Apparently it went well.  They had to find a translator before they could do the interview and as it happens...the translator was someone who actually knew their uncle from his village....small world!
 
We are thinking we might find out today what our next step is...we just don't know what the next step is or when it will get done.  It is 815pm in Accra right now so I am checking my email every 10 minutes to see if we know anything more...likely we don't and I am actually OK with that.
 
In other news, Lilianna headed off to her dad's house for a month so it is awfully quiet around here.  Before she left though...we dyed her hair pink for the last day of school...those pictures will be posted sometime tonight I think...although the pictures don't really capture the glamorousness of her pink streaks!

1 comment:

Mala said...

OH BOY!!!!! Keep us updated.

And of course I love that you dyed L's hair pink! And right before she goes to her Dad's. Awesome parting gift.

But let's talk about the blue. Yeah, I had to press my face against the screeen to read it. It's like using a decoder ring.

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power