Sunday, July 11, 2010

i feel like it is 1992..

We have had no internet access from our home since July 3rd...it is really cramping my style! OK I don't actually have any style...but now I don't have any style and I don't have any internet!

We are eating a lot burger king because they are the closest place with free wifi! July 15th is our tentative date for going online....yeah! Just thought I would say Hello out there. This is probably one of the longest stints of not posting ever!

Nothing new going on...still waiting on visa's, LOVE my new job and the house...which is still an unpacked mess!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I was really starting to worry about you guys! I thought maybe a giant pile of boxes had fallen and you were buried underneath! Post pics soon!!!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power