Tuesday, July 27, 2010

it is always something...

I feel so lucky and blessed to have all of the things I have in my life....seriously. I am soooo lucky - my hsuband, my job, my house, my kids....I have no reason to complain about a single thing. Except that 2 of my daughters are sitting in an orphanage in Africa going on 6 months from the time they legally became my daughters and they are sitting there for no good reason....

Now we have more hoops and I am getting so frustrated. We are about to embark upon our 3rd home study for an adoption that is COMPLETE...except for the issuance of their visa's. It is totally ridiculous and there is nothing I can do about it except keep trudging along and trying not to cry in front of the kids when the mood strikes me. Which thankfully is not often...in fact today when I found out we have to redo our homestudy..is the only time it actually made me cry. It has been 6 months since I have seen my girls and I am a tad frustrated.

1 comment:

Mala said...

UGH!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry. Go on and cry! SCREAM, SHOUT! EAT A TUB OF ICE CREAM!!!!! You deserve it.
Prayers that the girls come home SOON!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power