Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Girl Scout camp...


Dropping Lilianna off at camp...yes I know it was like a month ago....cut me some slack, jack. Doesn't she look precious. I was worried about her "roughing it" in her cabin with electricity and a little fan built into the wall until we walked back into the cabin with her bag and she started jumping up and down with glee that there was a lizard in her cabin.

This is her with one of her counselors and the lizard.


After we dropped off Lilianna we headed back to town. the kids were hungry so we decided to stop at a restaurant in a truck stop..I think it was like an A&W. Zebby saw some little quarter machines and asked me if he could have a quarter to get something out of it. I almost always say no to these types of questions...seriously...once you say yes to the quarter machines at the grocery story, gas station etc...it is a slippery slope. However, this time I said yes because of what was in the machine.


I have no more words...this picture says it all. Keith says I can't send this picture with his last postplacement report...but maybe I will anyway.


5 comments:

Tapsalteerie said...

That mustache pic is HYSTERICAL... totally laughed out loud right here at the computer... made the kids come look... now the boys want one too! So funny!

Colleen said...

Zeb looks so cute with the little mustache! :)

Shannon said...

OMG - you TOTALLY have to send it with his last PP! He looks so suave and SO grown up!

Michelle said...

I had totally forgotten about it until I downloaded the pictures and I almost peed in my pants when I saw it again.
Last night we went to new mexican restaurant in town and they totally have the mustache machine there too.
So come visit me and we can go to the mexican restaurant and get mustaches!

RylansMom said...

You know I just saw a segment on the News the other night that these mustaches are all the rage! They gave them out at the Colorado Rockies Game the other weekend! He is sooo cute with it!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power