Tuesday, August 31, 2010

my anniversary present...

It got here today while I was at work. I am on call and I just got home and played an awesome game of Galaga. It came with 60 games including every permutation of pacman and galaga ever invented as well as frogger. After one game I already have galaga elbow (I am one of those frantic fire pushers).
What fun! My husband is pretty cool.
Tomorrow is my birthday...well in 2 hours or so I will officially be 25 (ahhahhhhahhaha I am so funny)...I mean 25 plus 13.

3 comments:

CrazyD said...

Galaga was my favorite game as a kid - and I never imagined I would be talking about it on a night that I am reading adoption blogs! What a great gift.

Shannon said...

OMG - Now we're REALLY coming to visit! You have the coolest husband on the planet, in case you didn't already know that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Michelle said...

Shannon...come visit! it will be fun. It is too cold for the pool..but we would still have lots of fun!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power