Friday, September 24, 2010

Cautiously optimistic....

I may have used that phrase in the last 5 months of waiting for visa's....well I will use it again. The requested "additional evidence" will hopefully arrive in Accra on Tuesday and it is possible that evidence will make it to the embassy on Wednesday.

IF the evidence is satisfactory, then it is possible they may agree to issue our daughters' visa's. If they decide to issue the visa's, it is possible they will print them out the following week.

I realize there are a lot of if's...but at least it is something specific to hope for and pray for! I am not excited enough to say there is a light at the end of the tunnel, nor am I excited enough to start looking at flights or even excited enough to start buying clothes for Alex (who we will need to buy a lot of clothes for!) I am, however, excited enough to blog about it and excited enough to start feeling the nesting bug a little bit...just a little bit.

Looking forward to Wednesday with just a smidge of cautious optimism and hesitant anticipation!


Colleen said...

You and your family are in my prayers and I hope your entire family will be together soon!

TheHappyNeills said...

cautiously optimistic. . . the best description for the whole adoption process i think! i'll look forward to an update--praying it's GOOD NEWS!

The Stevens said...

Great News!!! Praying it all comes together!!!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power