Thursday, September 23, 2010

a surprise gift...

A couple of months ago I donated some money at Reeces Rainbow towards a fund for a waiting HIV+ child. I do that...I will feel helpless and frustrated so I go donate money somewhere. Maybe my money will help someone else who only has money as a barrier...unlike me...who has my own government as my barrier...

Yesterday I got a little envelope from somewhere in Wisconsin. I opened it up and it was a guardian angel bracelet from Reese's Rainbow. I LOVE IT!

I had no idea I was going to get it...there must have been some sort of deal or something...I don't even know. I don't really ever buy bracelets...ok ...of any jewelry of any sort....but I LOVE IT.

I am wearing it right now and it is making me happy...even though another week has passed without my POA submitting any "additional evidence" to prove that my daughter's bio mother is dead. More visa's were issued this week though and I am glad of that.

The point of this post is....go over to Reese's Rainbow and check out the cool bracelets...I totally LOVE mine.

1 comment:

The Stevens said...

This is great Michelle. Its so important to always remember the blessing God allows in our life is not for our own greed but so that we can do more for others!!! Glad to see you living this out in your life!

Karyn Purvis Insights and Gifts - sharing power